Thursday, July 24, 2008

email from Andrew

From: andrew.e.mendenhall.DSAM@myldsmail.net
Hey Mom! This is going to be the email account that i can use throughout my mission. We arrived safe and sound here in Johannesburg around 8:40 in the morning our time, which is like almost midnight in Phoenix i think. I don't remember if i told you or not but there was i think 23 missionaries on my flight from London to Johannesburg, so we were all pretty confident that we were going to make it home safely. So far we've been set up in our rooms, unpacked our bags, done some paperwork and gotten shots. The nurses here gave us some shots that you cant get in the States but that you need here... Besides that everything is great here. Since its winter here the temperature is around 50 or 60 so its really really nice. I haven't really been here long enough to know much else but that the food is going to be really really good and im going to have a lot of fun. Since im only supposed to email you would you email everyone you can think of and let them know what my address is? I can receive from anyone but i'm supposed to only send to you. I love you Mom. Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails