Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Missionary news

Im doing really well. Elder Crowther and I are having some really good success and we have found some solid investigators. Im also getting much better at soccer! Im actually good enough to be the second defender picked now! Mostly because im big and since i know im no good i just play aggressively and that makes up for my lack of skill. And speaking of big im actually down to about 225 lbs now. Thats minus two inches in the waist AND i had to use a knife and make another notch in my belt!
This saturday ill be 6 months on mission! I cant believe im almst 25% done already!
I love you and miss you!
Elder Mendenhall

Hey Sister Mendenhall! Andrew sent me these pictures and asked me to forward them to you :D Jessica


Me with Elder Warner on the first day of my mission.



My first baptism, Fikile Qwabe is the girl ... the one i baptized ... Khulekani is far right, he is now YM prez in Nseleni and may go on a mission.



The whole Nseleni Branch on the day of the baptisms.



Me during service wearing the shirt Jessica made.


Me and Elder Crowther ... this is my Lions jersey.


Me and Elder Crowther at a Castle we found in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails