Monday, March 16, 2009

Missionary Monday

We did have transfers and everything stayed the same for me! Yay! I'm glad the girls are getting along ok too! But how is Nathan? I havent heard from him or about him in a while? I have finally figured out how to work hard and throw myself into the work ... its working out nicely!
I love you Mom!
Elder Mendenhall
(1) Me and Sbu Qwabe goofing around. (2) Fuzzy but again its me at some youth event.
(1) Just me ... obviuosly ... but its the best photo taken of me my whole mission. (2) Me and Elder Sprague and Elder Bartholomew talking about ... stuff ... at the Qwabes home.
(1) Me burning my tie at 6 months. (2) Me and Elder Feliciano teaching ... you can tell because of the funny look on my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that he is enjoying his mission. It is fun to see pictures. I'm sure that he is doing a great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails