Monday, April 27, 2009

Missionary Monday

Transfer news: Im in Amanzimtoti now! Toti is a community with all the races and my area stretches for about 30 kilometers up and down the coast of the Indian Ocean. I can actually see the ocean from the balcony of my apartment, its maybe 1/2 mile away max. We are working with a full ward here also that should be very exciting. My new companion is Elder Tandberg from Littleton Colorado, right by Denver. He goes home in 3 months so we'll most likely be together for the remainder of his time.

ill try to send a few pictures but this computer isnt very nice so we'll have to see.
I love you Mom
Elder Mendenhall

Here's the photos
The first one is just me
The second is me by a really cool sign



















Third is the view from my balcony
last is me and my new comp at the baptism we had on sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails