Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday's Thought

"As I learn a new tidbit of truth ... I find that the Lord tests me as to whether I will apply it and use it."

That's SO true. I think the adversary tests us too, to make sure we don't. 'Cause his work is so much easier if he can stop us BEFORE we make it into a habit. I got this quote from this site (specifically from this post) which I just recently discovered by checking out the links on this site, which is also good. It's a journal of sorts with lots of really great lessons on love, charity and Christ-like qualities and how he's learning about them and applying them in his life. It's REALLY GOOD. So check it out when you have some quiet time to sit and read something spiritually uplifting. Loved it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails