Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Late Missionary News

Jeanette got a new house?
I guess i didnt know that the twins were going to NAU ... i must have missed that somewhere but good for them. Jared told me that Ethan Swain is almost finished with his papers for mission as well so pretty soon only Joel and Jared will be left ... but i think Jared will make it eventually. I kinda said something sly about getting together when I get home and he said he might not be there so i hope thats true! Mom, thank you so much for making it possible for me to serve a mission. I dont know what you go through to keep me here but im sure it cant be easy. I am so happy that im here. I was even thinking about requesting an extension, but i think it would be better for me to come home and help support Nathan on his mission instead. Plus nobody has been granted an extension to their mission in a long time so it wouldnt happen anyway probably. Anyways, thank you so much for making this a reality for me and supporting me even when i wasnt quite sure it was what i wanted to do. I love you so much Mom.
Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails