Monday, October 12, 2009

from Elder Mendenhall

Im in kwaDabeka now. Its another township but it has a ward. My new companion is Elder Ndhlovu from Zimbabawe. I don't really know what to think about the place except that President Mann gave me a bit of a special assignment. The area im in just split into two areas because they had too many people to teach. So President said since he needed a good teacher he was sending me in. Apparently he's been telling all the missionaries that im one of the best teachers in the mission. I dont know about that but its nice to hear anyway ... only now i need to produce. I think thats why he said it in the first place. He is really good with that psychological warfare stuff. But i guess thats been his profession for most of his life, training and getting the most out of employees.
I love you Mom.
Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails