Monday, December 7, 2009

Heather - Decorating the Christmas Tree
















I was bored, so I pulled out the Christmas decorations and decided to decorate the tree and some of the shelves down stairs. We have 6 storage bins of decoration stuff I opened all of them and used stuff from every box and yet they're all still almost half full. I opened one box and there was this really perfume candle and man did it stink!!!!!! The funny thing was it was wrapped and inside a ziplock bag and you could still smell it. I didn't even open the bag and Grandma could smell it before she got to the top of the stairs. So we got everything we were going to use out of that box and put it outside on the porch and threw the candle away.
I had already put the tree together earlier in the week so I only did decorations but it still took me about 2 and 1/2 hours even with some help from Grandma. So here's what it looks like with the tree lights on.

1 comment:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

OH MY GOSH!!! The second picture with the fluffy snow people is EXACTLY like ones we had when we were young. I have been searching everywhere for close up pictures of them so I can recreate them. Is there any way you could take some more pictures and email them to me? My Mom made them at RS all those years ago I suspect.

I am so glad you posted your picture of them!!

Anjeanette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails