Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Journal Jar Blog Challenge #1

Sheesh, choosing just one was hard.  I LOVE books.  Always have.

When I was little my Mom would read The Monster at the end of this Book starring Loveable, Furry Old Grover.  We didn't have this book at our house.  But, Grandma Boston had one at HER house.  So, going to her house had an added bonus.  Mom read it like a PRO!  With voices and everything.  And sometimes she would threaten NOT to turn the next page.  I was SO worried she wouldn't finish the book.  Still one of my all time faves!


Check out the favorite childhood books of my Challenge Friends
Melanie, Mia, Toni, Verda, Barbara, Jalaire

If you would like to be in this or future Journal Jar / Blog Challenges just leave me a comment and I will send you all the details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails