Monday, January 3, 2011

Inaugural Set-up

So, this is what it looked like at 8am, before the crowd showed up.  I was delivering one last sign.
See those nice straight rows of chairs?  I did the drawing so they would know where to place them.  Aren't I special.  No, we can NOT change the seating chart again.  It's too late, now.  Sheesh.



P.S. If you couldn't get into your Senate parking space - that was NOT me at the gate asking for your Senate ID, hope you weren't late getting to your seat.  And YES you have to have a ticket to get in.  And to the lady who "always does her morning walk through here."  Better luck tomorrow.

-----***-----

And in other (related, haha) news...
This is Gov. Hunt and my Grandpa Boston on 23 NOV 1924.  He was his driver/bodyguard.


The picture is grainy.  Clicking on it WILL make it bigger, but it will still be grainy, unless you want to purchase an official copy from Library and Archives.

I would have posted that one picture of me and Gov. Brewer, NOT, I didn't have my picture taken with Governor Brewer.  I'm not THAT special.

1 comment:

Keriface said...

I think they need another flag behind the stage. Right now it just looks ridiculous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails