Sunday, January 9, 2011

Missionary News, Australia

I'm in Burpengary now, don't remember if I said last time or not, and it is kind-of-a mixture of city and land. There is another set of missionaries in the ward and as the boundary between us we just use the train tracks. The half that I'm in is pretty flat and is mostly residential. Although there are some pretty big gaps of property in between the suburbs. I'm in a four-way apartment again and it is a lot of fun. One of the missionaries has only been out for six weeks and we like to tell him all kinds of things just to get him going. I got the package on Saturday. It took me a while to figure out the picture frame but finally got it. Thanks very much for it. Things have been going pretty good. We've managed to stay fairly dry because we've been mainly teaching lessons. It has been a lot of fun.
Love ya lots,
Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails