Sunday, March 13, 2011

Missionary News - Nathan

Well I looked for some pants last week but they don't have the good durable kind. So I think that I'd like you to send me some. I will be buying some shoes though. I thought that they were still in pretty good shape but I was just looking at the tops. A few days ago one of them was laying on its side and I saw the sole and was like whoa that's pretty bad. Other than that I'm doing pretty good.

No the earthquake didn't affect Australia at all. We are pretty well blocked off by Malaysia and Indonesia.

Did Andrew drop anything off of the top of the Empire State Building? Like a crumpled up piece of paper? Probably not, you'd most likely get in a lot of trouble for that.

This last week was a pretty good one. Although I wasn't feeling very good at all on Saturday. But still went out and worked through it. Today we are going to go play some lazer tag with about ten other missionaries.
Love ya lots,
Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails