Sunday, September 11, 2011

Missionary News - Nathan

Man I don't think I know any of those people, sounds like the ward has changed a lot in a year and a half.  Still drawing a blank for the package, oh well. Speaking of which I've been transfered up to the north part of the mission. I'm about half way up Queensland in a place called Mackay (some how pronounced Ma kie). It is really just me and my companion up here with the closest missionaries being a four hour drive away. I'll most likely finish up my mission up here seems as how we usually stay up here for about six months. And any letters and packages I wouldn't get for quite a while if they went to the mission office so it would probably be best if they came straight to the flat. My new companion's name is Elder Pond from Salt Lake City, Utah and has only been out for about nine months.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails