Sunday, September 18, 2011

Missionary News - Nathan

I'll probably stick around for a little while, through the summerish, there are some things that I want to do first. But I've never been to very fond of the heat or the amount of people in Phoenix anyways. I haven't set any plans and I won't really start to think about until the flight home. I'll have thirteen some odd hours then to figure it all out.
Things are going pretty good here in Mackay. It is a nice small Branch and they are all really friendly. We've been doing a lot of finding and that will probably be what I'll be doing for the rest of my mission. But the seven and a half months in Forest Glen when we only did finding were the best part of my mission so far.
Love ya lots,
Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails