Thursday, September 29, 2011

What Elder Mendenhall Got Up To In Australia

G'Day Sister Mendenhall,
Elder Mendenhall is not sure how you'll take this, but I asked if you had a sense of humour and he said yes, but not sure if it's 'that' good ... so, anyway, I can't resist sending photos without explanation, just captioned "What Elder Mendenhall Got Up To In Australia" :)
I call him Elder Fix-the-corridor because I have short term memory loss and am hopeless at remembering names. I do word association. Funnily enough, such a long name as fix-the-corridor, helps me remember Mendenhall. Just as Elder Billabong, helps me remember Elder Pond.
Well, I am sure he will give the explanation when he next emails you, but I did warn him I am sending these photos without explanation. heh heh heh.
By the way, he is a nice person, surprisingly knowledgeable about the scriptures (and NOT just the Book of Mormon) and we love having him in our Branch. Elder Pond is a nice kid too, so we are very blessed to have two nice missionary Elders at the same time.
I'll look for you on facebook ...
Love,
Donna

THANK YOU DONNA FOR THE PICTURES!
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails