Sunday, October 16, 2011

Missionary News - Nathan

Yeah my talk was a pretty trunky one. It was on missionary experiences and I thought man this is going to be easy until my companion was like, "Hey that is basically the talk you'll be giving when you get home." And was like, "Man, what a dirtbag trying to make me feel homesick and all." But it was a pretty good talk and probably the easiest I've done, didn't even look at my notes for the most part.
We went down to Rockhampton this week for Interviews and it was a five hour bus ride, one way. It was really long but it was a lot of fun to be with other missionaries again. Then it was another five hour bus ride back but this time we started at like 8pm. Needless to say I really wish I could've gotten a little bit of sleep. Then When we got to the flat I went to empty my pockets and when I reached for the phone it wasn't there. So I asked Elder Pond if he had it and he kinda looked at me funny and said that I had had the phone last. So I was just like, "I'm tired, I'll worry about it in the morning." We then spent most of the next day trying to find it and working everything out with the mission office via a members phone. But it has been nice not having a phone the last little bit, nobody can bother us.
Love ya lots,
Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails