Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Missionary News - Kelly

So unfortunately Sao Paulo isn't the safest place to flash cameras and be all touristy so I am not allowed to take my camera outside of the CTM... My window faces the courtyard of the CTM so I'll see if I can use some of my neighbor's windows and get a picture. I also am unable to send pictures through e-mail so if the cost of printing pictures goes down or I get really adventurous maybe I'll send one in the mail. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until I get back.
I am in a Trio with sisters who are in the same week as I am but got their VISA's in time to come straight here. The picture they sent is of all the arrivals that day... only 2 of which are the same week as me... neither of them sister's. The sister standing next to me was my Provo companion and my travel companion, but she is now in her own companionship with sister's at her level.
The food is pretty good if you just try it, but apparently it is not necessarily similar to the food in Belem.
One of my new teachers knows one of my Provo teachers. They were in the CTM at the same time and served in the same mission.
I get to go out into Sao Paulo for the rest of my P-day after this so next week I can tell you more about Sao Paulo.
Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails