Monday, February 18, 2013

Missionary News - Kelly

I got the Christmas box and a letter from the Kilgrows for New Years already. I only get mail when someone from Belém comes to Macapá and brings all the mail. Every month the zone leaders go for training and when transfers happen. Tomorrow my new companion will arrive and maybe have more mail. The problem with my watch is I can´t open the back. I need to visit some shop who knows how to open it and maybe I need a new battery and maybe I don´t.

Our week was pretty good. One of our investigators has been having family crises for a couple of weeks now, and we didn´t get a chance to talk to her until Saturday Night and she said that she has a lot of questions and doubts, but she wants to talk to us and still wants to be baptized. Unfortunately my trainer is being transfered to be closer to the president´s house because of her health problems and my new trainer only has one transfer in the field more than I do. Basically I´m half freaking out, half sad to say good-bye, half happy to meet another sister, half excited to stay in Macapá, and the other half is disgusted with my math skills.

Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails