Monday, July 1, 2013

Missionary News - Kelly

The first time I read that I understood : I tried to move my desk and broke one of my legs. My heart stopped for the 3 seconds it took to read that again. Que susto. Does that mean that Heather was walking around Disneyland with a sprained ankle? Today is P-Day, as you know, and sometimes we get together with other missionaries and play volleyball or something. But the best P-day really is when we stay in the house doing absolutely nothing. Unfortunately that NEVER happens. the only day to go to the bank and the Post-office and the market and the Mansion and the river (we can´t swim in it, but we can LOOK at it). There just isn´t a day to sit and do nothing. I think for at least a week when I get home I will sit and do nothing. Maybe with Grandpa is his room.
Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails