Monday, July 22, 2013

Missionary News - Kelly

So I know where I will turn 22. But not with whom. I will open an area for sisters in Mosquiero. This transfer business is getting complicated. YESTERDAY I found out that I won´t finish training Sister Mendes, but not who will come to be her companion. TODAY I heard where I will be going, but we´re still waiting for the names of our new companions. At least I know where I´m going. if they can´t give me the name of the sister I will serve with that just means that some other sister is still waiting to hear where she´s going, and with who. They also haven´t told us yet what time I need to have all my stuff stuffed in my suitcases, because that depends on if I will train or just go to my area. I´m just stuffing stuff and hoping to be done before my ride gets here. IF he comes today. Because it might be tomorrow.

Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails