Monday, July 8, 2013

Missionary News - Kelly

Yesterday was 8 months out of the house.  3 other sisters have the same departure date as me.  3 of which are in the same zone.  so today we sang Parabens to each other. And one of them sang to me in English!!!!! In a couple of weeks it will be my birthday.  The first birthday that I don´t have to share....well that´s what I thought.  One of the other sisters I live with has the same birthday as me.  So we are going to have a party...she doesn't know it yet but I´m pretty much addicted to food coloring and I found some brazilian food coloring so we all know what that means for her surprise birthday party...FLAVORS THAT DON´T MATCH THEIR COLORS.  I don´t even need to tell you BUT I will anyway: it´s going to be Pretty. Much. Awesome.
Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails