Monday, November 4, 2013

Missionary News - Kelly

Is this a picture of the man he helped save? How amazing is that. I guess I didn´t realize that he took phone calls for 911. That is a really stressful job. How many times has it been a little kid calling as a prank. Why is that even so appealing to call 911 and then hang up? I remember when we did that... and then they called back. And you answered.

Jared wants to know what the plan is for Christmas calls. I don´t even know what the time difference is there. You guys can work it all out and give us the details.
 
Did you manage to extend my loan deferral? I need you to do it before December arrives.
 
My Christmas box:
STARBURSTS
and
well I don´t know I didn´t really prepare myself for these questions.
If it´s not against the law... a box of sudafed lol

Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails