Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jennifer

So, Friday was my first try at telecommuting. Had to work out a lot of bugs. Seems like they could have given me a LOT more information. Still have some things to resolve. So next Friday should go better. But from now on I will be able to telecommute every Friday. Woohoo! If all goes well I might be able to telecommute more than once a week. That would be so awesome. Saturday I got to meet my new visiting teachers, Sis. Wilson and Sis. Jacobs. What fun ladies! I also went to Prescott Valley for a funeral (Sis. Axe's dad). It was just under 2 hours each way. So, I missed most of the Relief Society broadcast. I got there in time to hear Pres. Eyring's talk. But I watched the rebroadcast tonight. Sis. Beck's talk sure had a lot of information about Relief Society. I really liked it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails