Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Music to a mother's ears

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for your help. Andrew said that you will be able to help. I have alot of work to do and it is worrying me. I am going to the Temple in December to be sealed to my husband and my daughter. My husband passed away a year ago. Still miss him very much. I have already registered, but not sure how to go about getting started. Do I have to work on line and start from scratch? The Sister that used to help us with family records also passed away last year. I really will appreciate your help.
It has been nice getting to know your son, just a pitty that he is being transferred this week. We are going to miss him. His is a super guy.
Take care and will talk later.
Sue

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

thanks for stopping by my blog on my special sits day, and for your comments.

Did you enter either of my two giveaways?

the buzz,
Brandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails