Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family News

Andrew has a new calling (church job). Andrew will do a great job in his calling. I can't tell you what it is though. He won't be sustained until next Sunday, but he went to the temple with the youth last Friday. We had 8 youth go to the temple. 2 boys and 6 girls.

We sat next to the Felix family today in Sacrament meeting. I don't know them really well, and they apparently live right around the corner from us!  Their oldest boy just turned 12. He was teasing with Andrew about "I got my eye on you." So, I said, "Your mom has her eye on you."  He turns and looks at her and then looks back at me and says, "You had me scared."  Haha funny

I taught the lesson in Relief Society today.  I guess it's the first one that Sis. Hemming has been there for, because she came up to me afterward and said, "I thought you were such a quiet person.  Today I saw a whole different side of you."  haha  We played a game in Relief Society and I had them turn their chairs so each half of the room was facing the other.  You would have thought it was a MAJOR TRAMA!  Sheesh.  Days like this I really miss YW.  sigh

1 comment:

Hermana Morena said...

That's wonderful Jennifer. I still remember his talk in sacrament. He answered a question I have had for years regarding prayer. I am glad we were still in Arizona to hear it. Thanks for your wonderful example of being a good mother who can raise her children to love the Lord, good citizens and members of the church. Love you! Mia Lowry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails