Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Missionary News - Nathan

Yep I got it [birthday box] on transfer day two weeks ago but it was after I had emailed and forgot to tell you last week. That is so funny about Andrew and you probably could've gotten away with it. The typical day where I'm at right now is almost all tracting. But because we aren't getting anywhere with that we are trying to teach the members and get them a little excited about missionary work so they can help us out a little. I love the ward I'm in. It's nice and small and very close knit. But I gues that is what happens when 3/4 of the ward is related. They are all great but I guess my favorite two families would have to be the Hapeta family and the Jeffrey family. The Hapetas are Kiwis and they are a blast. The Jeffreys are an older couple that feed us every Friday.
Love ya lots,
Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails