Sunday, October 31, 2010

Missionary News - Nathan

It's funny what missionaries do when the Mission President is coming.

Like actually shining their shoes.

Some will even bring him presents.

Others will do anything they can to aviod him.

And then there's the islanders, who just want to sleep.

Congratulations to the Barnes!  That will be number six for them right?  [Re: Youth Olympics...] Do we even still have enough youth for a volleyball team anymore?  And what is in all fifty pages [of the packet]?  It must be the rules for the different portions.  Sorry Andrew, I got the email but wasn't able to look at the picture. There was nowhere for me to click on something to see it. And I can't believe that you would taunt me with hotdogs like that. From dad it's expected but when I'm away from them two whole years and everybody likes these sausage things. It's just cruel and unusual punishment. Goodness, I'm salivating just thinking about them. Things are still going good.

Love ya lots,
Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails