Friday, November 12, 2010

Coming Soon

A group of friends and I are starting a Blog Challenge/Journal Jar style.  If you want to be in on the Blog Challenge, leave me a comment and I'll send you all the details.

Update...
We have 8 Participants so far!  Look for posts for Challenge 1 on or before NOV 21 from Jennifer, Melanie, Mia, Teri, Toni, Verda, Barbara (I need to know which blog you will be using), and Jalaire.  I put us in alphabetical order by first name.  Except, I went first to sorta get the ball rolling.

Melanie that means you get to pick the writing prompt for Challenge #2.  To be announced on NOV 21 and posted by NOV 28.

1 comment:

Hermana Morena said...

Hi! I am in, but I am not sure how to get added. I will be using my primaryphunnies blog. Thanks, Mia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails