Sunday, November 7, 2010

Missionary News - Nathan

Hail? In October? That is just crazy. And to think that they were the size of golf balls, in Phoenix. WOW!

For Priesthood and Relief Society on the fifth Sunday we watched a pretty cheesy video about the new site that the church had done for family history. (I knew that I hadn't spelled cheesy right so I spell checked it, and it always cracks me up that it thinks that Mendenhall is spelled wrong. It can't even figure out what it is. Sorry it just struck my funny bone, again.) It was pretty good at getting the members quite interested in doing their family history work. That is so amazing that so much is being done. The last I remembered you had hit a road block. Glad to see that more is being found.

Was that really two years ago that we played kickbrawl at Granny's. Time is going by way to fast.

There is a book that I'd like. It's called "The Infinite Atonement" by Elder Tad R. Callister.

Things are starting to move in the area. We had three investigators to church on Sunday. They are a part-member family and the kids are absolutely loving church. So there's only one thing left to do, set a date.

Love ya lots,
Nathan

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE how he called it kickbrawl! That is NOT a typo. Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails