Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Favorite Christmas Movies

 




I couldn't decide between two movies.  We HAVE to watch White Christmas every year.  It's an all time fave.  I wonder what makes a movie so timeless that every generation of the family likes it?  It has everything, music, laughs, romance and lots of christmas spirit.  LOVE IT!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxEVFNicPU
 
But, I also like the music of Polar Express.  I mean how many movies have songs about hot chocolate?!  If you click on the link above you can hear my favorite song from Polar Express.  I can listen to it over and over and not get tired of it.


Topic chosen by Sandi

What's your favorite Christmas Movie?
Teri, Toni, Verda, Barb, Jalaire, Melanie, and Mia

1 comment:

Jalaire said...

I have never seen Polar Express. I guess I'll have to do that this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails