Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Missionary News - Nathan

I can't believe that it snowed this late in the year, and there was snow in Salt Lake City as well. I don't know if I have a favorite talk there were so many of them were really good. I did really enjoy the Priesthood session though. It was really good as always. I was a bit surprised though that Elder Hales didn't talk. Then when they did the sustainings he had a brace on his leg and some tubes for something. I wonder how he's doing. I knew that the box had arrived at the mission office and just after going to the temple we stopped by to pick the mail for the District but the office was closed. But not very long ago I found that the mail was picked up and I'll be recieving it on Saturday. The recent convert is doing really well he watched some of the sessions of conference and he really enjoyed them. Things are still going pretty good here and we have finally got everything all sorted out and under way. It took us awhile fitting it in between things but it's finally done.
Love ya lots,
Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails