Monday, August 5, 2013

Missionary News - Kelly

This week will be 9 months.  Can you believe it?  I got my birthday package.  I love it.  Not sure yet what I will do with all the toys.  The branch president will have a barbeque at his house this saturday and since he lives on the beach I think I will bring the toys and let the kids use them. I made green Macaroni and red cheese.  My companion thought that together they made a purple color,  but it doesn´t matter it was AWESOME.  My box arrived full of ants eating my candy but they got scared and ran away.  Plus I keep it in the refrigerator where they can´t get at the rest.  Did you forget to send my garments or are they in a different box still in transit?  My new branch made a cake for me and my zone had our meeting on my birthday and they made a cake.  The other sisters gave me all the contents of their refrigerator which amounted to a package of spagetti noodles and some cool-aid packets.  Wasn´t that such a sweet sacrifice?
Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails