Monday, August 12, 2013

Missionary News - Kelly

Well that´s a relief. I thought that maybe someone had opened my package and stole my garments... but then I thought why didn´t they eat the candy? or steal my amazing american frosting? So I was a little worried when another sister in my zone said that her package arrived with only the wrappers of the candy. I´m not sure if it was brazilians that ate them or her family... lol
WHAT?!?! no road trip?.... but it´s only like 8 hours... and she didn´t even have to drive last time... you can all take turns. Is this diet one of those good peanut butter and chocolate diets or only greens kind of thing... cause I like green.... but only artificially colored green.
Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails