Monday, January 20, 2014

Missionary News - Kelly

I know that couple missionaries have varied mission lengths....but weren´t they still waiting for their leaving date when I left? Did they only get to stay a year then? Is the Gilbert Temple the one we will attend? or Phoenix? are they building a temple in Phoenix? I think I just confused myself.

Just to let you know I am so proud you are doing missionary work. Never let an opportunity pass to invite them to experience/learn more. You could even search for the ward they live in and go there one sunday...when you find someone to cover your class...and show them around. Don´t even be afraid cause you may not know the people there but you know what happens and where they´re supposed to go and you just ask the person sitting next to you Where does Sunday School meet?...Where does Relief Society meet? And guess what...they´re for sure gonna know. :)

Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails