Monday, January 6, 2014

Missionary News - Kelly

My companion is being trandfered to one of my old areas. My new companion hasn´t arrived yet...probably tomorrow we will make the switch. lol Sounds like everyone is Super busy.
Have I ever been to Yellowstone before? sounds like lots of fun. and I know I´ve never been to Montana
We had a special baptism this week... It was a boy who had already been baptised but the ward hadn´t filled out the paper work. So here we are three years later and no one remembers who baptized him, what day....practically nothing. So we couldn´t even re-create his member record....so he was baptized again yesterday and WE did the paperwork so this time he really exists.

Lots of Love
Sister Mendenhall

PS. Thanks for trying Dad. Mom did you find anything out about that Elder Mendenhall?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails