Sunday, April 3, 2011

Missionary News - Nathan

No I haven't been watching conference. I was asleep for most of the sessions. We will be watching them this weekend and I can't wait. I'm still in Burpengary but the ward had been split between two companionships. We are a little short on missionaries right now so they got rid of the other set and is now being covered by my companion (from London) and I.
I didn't realize that Kaiden was out for that much longer than Joey.
The baptism went really well. I was left to try and organize everything because they stole the Ward Mission Leader to teach Seminary. It was a bit hectic but it was pretty good. He has noticed the difference already and so has his wife. So there could be another possibility with her. Things are going pretty good and we're are enjoying ourselves.
Love ya lots,
Nathan
P.S.
I haven't gotten it [his package] yet but the Zone Leaders may be giving it to me later today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails